Last week we had the CSC165 Term Test #2. Going into the test I was worried the questions would be difficult, such as a couple of the ones on the assignment we had just done. Thankfully they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to do be. The first question had been a breeze and the third one wasn't much worse. Question 2 needed a bit of time for me to start it, and I didn't fully complete it, but I should still get a solid amount of marks on it.
I will say I'm happy to be away from proving standard mathematical statements and into the big O, step counting, algorithm complexity, proving upper and lower bounds, it all seems much more relevant to what we would actually be doing outside of class in the real world. With the big O proofs I find it very rewarding with the way writing a proof will lead you to finding c and B, two variables that need to be declared at the beginning of the proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment